Cloud Security Training
Become a Cloud Security Engineer / Cloud Security Vulnerability Manager in 3 months and land a job 45 - 60 days after your training.
Our Cloud Security Training is designed to give you the skills and knowledge you need to protect any organization’s data in the cloud. It covers everything from basics like identity and access management to more advanced topics like encryption and security analytics.
Businesses have never been more empowered to back up and archive data, develop applications, and conduct businesses online. However, with a rich set of cloud options and new technologies that promise to transform how we live, work, and communicate, the opportunity is also accompanied by unidentified risks. In this course, you will learn about cloud security’s fundamentals in its deeper realms, including considerations for choosing software vendors or providers who can mitigate critical threats to cloud security.
After completing our training, you can confidently identify and mitigate cloud security risks for any organization. You’ll also have the skills to design and implement a cloud security strategy that meets the organization’s needs.
Cloud Security Professional earnings start from $150,000 – $240,000) with occasional sign-on bonuses from $20,000 depending on experience.
How we Teach
We will teach you how to practically use all the Security Tools, services, and applications and provide more than 50 real-life Use cases from top companies like; SAKSFIFTHAVENUE (Saks.com), Walgreens, Boots, Alliance, CVS, Rite-Aid, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), Play Sports Network, MediaWorks, Discovery.com, CNN, Warner Bros Media, Volkswagen of America, Freddie Mac, Hulu.com, Jefferies, UnQork, 1800-Flowers, Tetra Pak, Verizon, Bank of America, Palo Alto Networks, CapitalOne, IFF.COM, Boeing, Visiting Nurses of New York (VNNY) and lots more.
Cost of Training
Update: Due to the current unrest in the global economy, CloudticiansOrg has made a conscious decision to reduce the cost of its upcoming training program. The new cost of the training is now set at $3,000, broken down into four installments and two different payment options.
- Option 1 allows Students to pay $1,500 to be registered in the class and $500 monthly for three months.
- Option 2 allows Students to pay $2,000 to be registered in the class and $334 monthly for three months.
You must pay $2000 or $1500 to register and $334 or $500 x 3 months throughout the course (DocuSign Legal Agreement will be drafted and sent to you).
Note: All Payments are non-refundable; sending your payment means accepting and agreeing to those terms.
Students should have some familiarity with AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- The course assumes that students can understand or do the following without help:
- Understand how to use computers or have basic computing skills.
- Understand essential cloud resources such as virtual machines, storage services, and Identity Access Management (Optional).
- Be willing to complete homework/Lab work.
- Be punctual, consistent, and committed.
- Have a working Laptop or Desktop computer with recommended system requirements.
- An AWS account is required to do the hands-on exercises during this course.
- 3 Months Training Program
- 90% Job Placement Rate
- Earn $150,000/Year as a Cloud Security Engineer / Cloud Security Vulnerability Manager
- Step – by – Step guide on how to launch and deploy a particular service (Screenshots & Videos included).
- World Class Instructors with 10+ years of experience in the field.
- Learn from Cloud Security Experts who have years of experience in the industry.
- Get equipped to protect an organization’s cloud infrastructure and prevent data breaches.
- Train with the best and gain fundamental world skills.
- Guaranteed job offer 45-60 days after training ends.
- Learn from the comfort of your own home.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion recognized globally.
- Earn 45 Continuing professional education (CPE) to renew any IT Certification (CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, CISA, CCSP, CGEIT, ISC2 Certs, CompTIA Certifications, etc.).
- Training will take place in a live, online environment.
- You will be working with some of the brightest minds in cloud security.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Classify Risk in similar fortune 500 companies.
- Identify Risk and create a risk register.
- Scan an enterprise Network, applications, and systems.
- Generate Scan reports and interpret each word to the enterprise’s C-Executives or IT Management Leadership.
- Navigate any organization through their cloud services security challenges and opportunities presented by cloud services.
- Fish for Threats in the Wild and defend against them.
- Be able to leverage cloud logging capabilities to establish accountability for events that occur in the cloud.
- Secure access to consoles used to access Cloud Services Platform environments.
- You will learn how to implement network security controls that are native to both Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Apply the proper technique to manage Cloud Security Posture Management in 4 Major Cloud Service Providers.
- Apply Security principles for Prevention, Monitoring, Detection, and Mitigation in all Cloud Service Providers (CSP).
- Confidently deploy Cloud Security services of any of the leading CSPs.
- You will learn how to evaluate the trustworthiness of CSPs based on their security documentation, service features, third-party attestations, and position in the global cloud ecosystem.
- Schedule meetings and take charge or ownership of the sessions to discuss security events, posture management, and process maturity.
- To protect and encrypt Data at rest and in transit.
- Carry out PCI-DSS Cloud Assessment (Payment Card Industry- Data Security Standard) to certify an organization as PCI-DSS Certified.
- Build a Vulnerability Threat Management program from the ground up.
- Conduct Security Assessment (System, Network, Data protection weakness, and strength discovery).
- Create, implement, and mature your vulnerability management program and get buy-in from your stakeholders.
- Uncover and reduce risks throughout your organization by launching a comprehensive vulnerability management program.
- Involve stakeholders in the process for an effective rollout that will bolster Security across all levels of the business.
- Unlock the power of optimization by learning how to effectively configure processes and technologies that span your infrastructure and applications.
- To safeguard your operations, ensure you are informed of potential errors in identifying false positives or negatives.
- Remain vigilant and be prepared to address any discrepancies during the identification process.
- Be able to distinguish the infrastructure vulnerabilities from the application layer vulnerabilities.
- Assemble the most critical vulnerabilities into a targeted action plan, selecting from several available methods for efficient resolution.
- Keep the organization informed of vulnerability status and trends. Keep everyone in the loop with regular reporting and communication about vulnerabilities.
- Stay ahead of the game by proactively identifying and reporting on any risks resulting from unaddressed vulnerabilities that have been blocked. In addition, keep an eye out for potential opportunities to prioritize remediation efforts.
- Implement an interactive and enjoyable vulnerability management program to keep your team engaged in protecting your infrastructure.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (Exam & Hands-on training – Guaranteed to Pass)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Exam & Hands-on training)
- AWS Certified Security Specialty (Exam & Hands-on training)
- AWS and Azure Cloud Security (Prevention, Monitoring, Detection, Mitigation-Deep dive)
- Vulnerability Threat Management-VTM (Nessus, Qualys, Intruder.io, AWS Inspector, Microsoft Azure Defender & Rapid7)
- Cloud Security Posture Management (Barracuda Security Guardian, Palo Alto Prisma, CheckPoint CloudGuard Dome9, CloudPassage, AWS SecurityHub, AWS Detective, AWS Guard Duty, AWS Audit Manager, AWS Security Lake, AWS Artifact, AWS Secret Manager, Amazon Artifact (For Compliance).
- PCI-DSS Cloud Assessment (Payment Card Industry- Data Security Standard, Credit Card company projects).
- Strategic Security (Prevent, Detect, Respond, Remediate).
- Over 100 Cloud Security and Cloud Infrastructure Languages to help you stand out like a veteran professional in the field.
- Logging, Monitoring, Threat Detection, and Analytics.
- Identity and Access Management Controls and Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- AWS Security Reference Architecture
- Data Protection and Encryption / Host and Endpoint Security.
- Hands-On Practical Interview Preparation with real life Cloud Security Manager.
- One-on-One Resume and LinkedIn Profile Development (World Class Resume Developer).
- Job Application Assistance (over 1000 Jobs applied for you after and during the training).
- Job Placement assistance (We will send your resume directly to Hiring Managers with an open position).
- All payments are tax-deductible at the end of every tax year.
Laptop or Desktop PC System Requirements:
- System running Windows 10, Windows 11, or Mac OS X 64-bit version
- At least 8 or 16 GB of RAM
- Mouse & Keyboard
- Wireless network connectivity
- Storage Space: 256GB Minimum
- Extra 27inch Monitor
Mandatory Downloads BEFORE Class:
- A 64-bit host operating system is installed (Windows recommended)
- A modern web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla.org, Brave.com)
- Adobe Acrobat PDF reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Putty & PuttyGen: https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
- MobaxTerm: https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/download-home-edition.html
- AWS CLI: https://aws.amazon.com/cli/
- VirtualBox or VMWare Workstation: https://www.virtualbox.org/ or https://www.vmware.com
If you have additional questions about the laptop specifications or what to download, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In the event you miss a class, it is your responsibility to watch the recorded video for the day(s) you missed. If you are tardy, you may remain in the class; however, please do not interrupt the lecturer/disturb the class. If you find that the class has gone too far to the the point you cannot catch up, please watch the recording when it becomes available.